Sunday 12 December 2010

*Narnia*!

You just HAVE to go and visit *Narnia*! Based on the C.S. Lewis book "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe", this is a magical walkthrough of the main points of the story. Okay so I began in that attic room with THAT wardrobe. I grabbed one of the (free) fur coats and nervously walked through the coats until ... I arrived in a snowy wonderland!
The colours are just staggeringly beautiful - icy blues, silver and of course snow white. There was the lamppost with ... surely that was Mr. Tumnus!
I followed the signs to the beavers' house where I sat by the fire and ate some warm gingerbread.
Now ... *smiling* I WILL tell you that I rode a magical sleigh pulled by polar bears up into the sky ... that I was warned to be on the lookout for that nasty White Witch (luckily she wasn't around as I explored her Ice Palace and played the Ice Organ! ... but I have met her and ... you won't want to mess with her!!!) and an escape polar bear was ready to fly me back down.
The ice statues in and around the palace were beautiful with lots of pose balls but you just have to visit to see just how lovely!
Unfortunately the escape bear dropped me off in the middle of the Narnia battlefield, where I had a ... disagreement with a large polar bear. Luckily I was able to grab a free sword and did battle bravely!
Avoiding the arrows flying by, I ran up the snowy hill and there waiting was ... ASLAN! After all that excitement it was good to give him a big *hug*!
Then ... on to the most beautiful TP that took me back to the beginning of my adventure in Narnia ... BUT this time spring had arrived! I followed the trail back to the attic room.
This is honestly one of the most beautiful places I have ever been in Second Life and has been created by 1Daisy Short and Sammi Sosa - two VERY talented people! You have to pay a visit and lose yourself in the winter magic you will find here!

No comments:

Post a Comment